Jul 30, 2018
In the 16th episode of the Confident Wealth Podcast, Bill Bush
and Andy Bush talk about the Horizon Financial Group’s internal
program called the 401K Confidence System.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 01:04 – The 401K Confidence System can be overlaid onto any
plan regardless of the plan provider.
- 01:31 – 1st Way the 401K Confidence System can be used: if a
company wants a third set of eyes looking over their plan.
- 02:14 – 2nd Way the 401K Confidence System can be used: with
ongoing plan relationships.
- 03:43 – Things to look for in a plan advisor: experience,
- 04:59 – Part 1 of the 401K Confidence System: the clarity
- 05:22 – Part 2 of the 401K Confidence System: the confidence
- 07:44 – Part 3 of the 401K Confidence System: the plan
- 09:54 – Part 4 of the 401K Confidence System: the guided
- 12:22 – Part 5 of the 401K Confidence System: the participant
- 14:45 – Part 6 of the 401K Confidence System: your fiduciary
3 Key Points:
- The 401K Confidence System has six steps and can be used as a
third party set of eyes and on an ongoing basis.
- If you haven’t seen your financial advisor in a long time, you
are paying for service that you aren’t getting.
- Horizon Financial Group has assisted retirement plans for
industries such as:
healthcare, engineering, law firms, and
- “What are you excited about your plan? What
is not working with it? What opportunities that you’ve maybe heard
of but you haven’t taken advantage of yet?” – Andy Bush.
- “The confident plan evaluation…the forensic
deep dive into their plan. It is the “do you know” conversation.” –
- “They have an advisor, which is good. But
they haven’t seen their advisor in quite some time, which is not
good.” – Andy Bush.