Jan 5, 2018
The Confident Wealth Experience
The hosts of The Confident Wealth podcast Bill Bush and Peter
Bush spend this episode explaining each of the six steps that make
up the financial planning system Peter developed for the Horizon
Financial Group called “The Confident Wealth Experience.” You will
learn all the important steps that include: “The Discovery
Conversation,” “Your Confident Wealth Strategies,” “Your Confident
Wealth Action Plan,” “The AdvisorLink Advantage,” “The Confident
Wealth Monitor,” and “The Confident Care System.” Learn the
valuable reasons why many Horizon Financial Group clients have
benefitted from “The Confident Wealth Experience” to plan for a
more financially sound tomorrow.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:35 – Bill Bush and Pete Bush introduce the episode’s topic
of financial planning.
- 01:32 – The importance for planning to let your money outlive
you to leave legacies.
- 02:28 – The mindset for leading by planning for retirement
- 03:50 – The kind of technological tools that Pete Bush used
pre-internet and post-internet
- 04:58 – The Confident Wealth Experience system, once called The
Financial Coordinator Solution that Pete Bush created and has been
using for over 10 years.
- 06:40 – Step 1: “The Discovery Conversation,” of The Confident
Wealth Experience takes place. Where have you been financially, and
where you do you want to go?
- 09:56 – Step 2: “Your Confident Wealth Strategies”: after
gathering the client’s financial data, the feedback and analysis
that lead to discoveries to create your roadmap to success.
- 11:48 – Step 3: “Your Confident Wealth Action Plan”: where
specific, recommended, customized steps take place to put into
action to gain results.
- 13:45 – Step 4” “The AdvisorLink Advantage”: gathering experts
to support your focused plan of action.
- 16:37 – Step 5: “The Confident Wealth Monitor”: the method of
checking in on the progress of our plan to keep your hands on the
wheel to keep driving straight towards your goals and to keep your
- 18:27 – Step 6: “The Confident Care System”: assistance for
navigating an changing future.
- 20:43 – Pete shares some unique stories of people that have
completed “The Confident Wealth Experience.”
- 23:43 – Final Thoughts: having a plan will help your money
3 Key Points:
- Either your money is going to outlive you or you are going to
outlive your money.
- Steps 1-3 of “The Confident Wealth Experience” make up your
strategies to identify your financial goals and translate them into
- Steps 4-6 of “The Confident Wealth Experience” form the way you
gather your support system to keep your financial goals on
- “There’s two main outcomes you can have in
your life. And one is you outlive your money, and the other one is
your money outlives you.” – Pete Bush
- “The outcome of planning is
confidence.” – Pete Bush
- “Financial planning tends to get
emotional, because you start to deal with people, and dreams, and
goals.” – Pete Bush