Jun 19, 2019
This episode of The Confident Wealth Podcast with Bill
Bush and Pete Bush is the 7th installment in their series, The
Value of Working with an Advisor. Listen and learn all about how
financial advisors can assist you with preparing, analyzing, and
guiding your ever-changing financial situation. Bill and Pete point
you in the right direction for budgeting, reviewing recurring fees,
and overcoming disorganization.
- 01:45 – Bill Bush and Pete Bush introduce the topic of
organizing, monitoring and
guiding your financial life.
- 02:45 – How can not having a budget becomes a setback?
- 03:41 – Are you paying too much in taxes?
- 04:47 – What financial opportunities are you missing out on by
- 05:40 – Make sure you have a 3-6 month emergency fund.
- 06:50 – Are you paying too much for insurance?
- 07:51 – What is your process for reviewing interest rates?
- 08:52 – Have a plan to have something to measure your financial
- 09:47 – Are you letting your time management fall apart?
- 12:06 – Update your plan to adjust to life changes.
- 14:00 – Not knowing your numbers is a huge mistake.
- 15:15 – Are you up-to-date on technologies that can help you
- 16:40 – Take advantage of the experience that advisors have to
speed up the
- 17:15 – Financial advisors can simplify the complex situations
and minimize fear.
3 Key Points:
- Give a name to every dollar that you spend to keep a strong
- Pay attention to interest rates and mortgage rates.
- The “I will get around to it” excuse is a form of being
- “Have you ever stopped and kind of put a price on
disorganization might be costing you?.” – Pete Bush.
- “If you stay ready you don’t have to get ready.” – Pete
- “A high percentage of Americans can’t withstand an emergency of
even $400 dollars...which is in this day and time nothing.” – Pete